How to bypass SUBSCENE
To change the current DNS settings through the networking settings on Control Panel, use these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel
- Click on Network and Internet
3. Click on Network and Sharing Center
4. Go to Change Adapter Settings.
5. You’ll see some network icons here. Select the network you’re currently connected to and right click on it. Select Properties.
6. Click on IPv4 and select Properties.
7. If “Obtain DNS server address automatically” is selected, click the radio button next to “Use the following DNS server addresses:”
8. Now enter the DNS addresses you want to use.
If you’re using Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, or CloudFlare, you can use these settings:
- Google Public DNS: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- OpenDNS: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Cloudflare: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
9. Click on Ok and Close.